Each of our beautifully thatched chalets is creatively decorated keeping with the bushveld environment, featuring two elegant bedrooms and a separate wheelchair-friendly bathroom with shower, basin and toilet amenities.One bedroom has a queen size bed and the other bedroom two single beds, which can be moved together if you wish. A comfortable lounge area is designed for your relaxation, with two sleeper couches. A fully equipped kitchen with cutlery, crockery, fridge/freezer combination and all other necessities for aspiring culinary experts, and of course, the trusted braai – bushveld comfort at its best! A four plate stove is there for your use and the microwave grill-oven takes care of your other needs.Electricity supply is from Eskom with ceiling fans in the bedrooms and lounge (no air conditioning). No television!!
You need to bring your own towels (bath & swimming), braai wood/charcoal, ice and all personal items such as ironing equipment, hairdryers, 2 point plugs, cellphone chargers, torch, mosquito repellent, board/card games etc. No need to bring drinking water, our borehole provides deliciously clear and wholesome water on tap! The chalets are situated around a dam where animals quench their thirst. Don’t be surprised to receive welcome visits from giraffe, impala, kudu, bushbuck, zebra and various other species while you have your sundowner! Further facilities such as a swimming pool and kids playground with swings and sandpit for your relaxation. We strive to continuously upgrade and extend facilities without detracting from the unique character of this beautiful corner of paradise in the malaria-free foothills of the Waterberg. Buyskop Lodge offers facilities that will make your holiday or weekend breakaway an unforgettable experience. Take your binoculars and camera, relax, experience tranquility and watch nature unfold itself before you. The abundance of game in the Reserve will take your breath away. Facilities at Buyskop are more than sufficient to keep everyone coming back for more! For those who do not wish to prepare food themselves (to be ordered with your reservation and to be delivered to your chalet), we offer:
Breakfast Tray: R125.00
– Warm breakfast – Fresh seasonal fruit kebab & yogurt, croissant filled with scrambled eggs, honey-glazed bacon & cheese, fruit juice in a box & a cappuccino sachet; or
– Continental breakfast (cold) – Fresh seasonal fruit kebab & yogurt, croissant, bread roll with cold meat & cheese, fruit juice in a box, & cappuccino sachet.
Dinner Tray: Home-cooked dish of the day served with bread roll, desert, coffee & soft drink – R195.00
– Mondays: Beef Casserole with mash potato & veggies
– Tuesdays: Chicken a la King with rice & salad
– Wednesdays: Beef Lasagne with salad
– Thursdays: Chicken Pie with veggies
– Fridays: Spaghetti Bolognese with salad
– Saturdays: Beef Goulash with mash potato & veggies
– Sundays: Mild Chicken Curry with rice & veggies
Please: Do not confuse the facilities at the Spa with those offered by Self-Catering Chalets. For instance, the jacuzzi is only available to guests who booked Spa / Beauty treatments.